Klimt Expressionism Portrait of Adele Painting Print Art Silk Scarf | Ladies Silk Scarf (SC3760)
- The rich colours in our lustrous Art Silk Scarf with Portrait of Adele Print makes this a popular choice for art teachers and art lovers.
- Size: 70 x 180cm (Approximately)
- Material: 50% Silk 50% Viscose
- Gustav Klimt was an Austrian symbolist painter, whose primary subject was the female body.
- The famous Portrait of Adele Bloch Bauer painting, which took three years to complete, was commissioned by the wealthy industrialist Ferdinand Bloch-Bauer, who made his money in the sugar industry.
- Ferdinand Bloch Bauer favored the arts, especially Klimt, and commissioned him to complete another portrait of his wife Adele in 1912.
- Adele Bloch Bauer was the only person to be painted twice by Klimt.